1590K Series Enclosures
- High impact strength, zinc diecast alloy (tough - yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Zinc material also offers easy ability to plate the enclosure.
- Zinc material is soft & easy to machine & offers a heavier weight alternative (over double) to Hammond's 1590 diecast aluminum enclosures.
- Zinc diecast enclosures provide extra coolness to the touch and add perceived premium quality weight to your product.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Enclosure is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Four (or six in the 1590K432) M3.5 x 0.6 x 12 mm long stainless steel, Philips head, machine screws secure lid - into factory tapped holes.
- Replacement screws - 1550MS100 - Package of 100
|Part No.||Color||Length (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)